In Facebook post, gangster takes responsibility for Jagraon man’s murder

NoFear

In Facebook post, gangster takes responsibility for Jagraon man’s murder
A Facebook post by Ludhiana, a resident of Punjab, claims that Arsh Dalla, a gangster from Canada, has taken responsibility for the murder of Paramjeet Singh, a 45-year-old electrician from Bardeke village in Jagraon district. Dalla took responsibility for avenging the suicide of Dilpreet Singh, who had been harassed by the Bardeke family due to a dispute over land. Two unidentified men barged into Paramjeet's house and shot him dead using a 9mm pistol, an accomplice was sitting inside a Hyundai I10 car parked outside the house. The incident was captured on CCTV cameras. The Facebook post reads: "Sat shri akal brothers and sister, I Arsh Dalla takes responsibility for the murder of Jagraon's Bardeke village these people had harassed my younger brother Dilpreet Dhaliwal of village Minian due to which he had committed suicide today I have taken revenge for his death and this is just the beginning." The police have reached Dilpreet's house in Moga and are trying to trace the family. Arsh Dalla, who is also from Moga, is also a native of the district. The police are probing D